A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Fucking Birthday To Me

Suddenly, I don't like birthdays anymore. I'm getting older. 28, to be exact, and I am depressed about it. In fact, I'm crying as I type, because suddenly, I feel my mortality creeeping up on me. That's never been a concern of mine, and now, it's a startling realization to be almost 30, and still unsure as to what the hell I'm going to do with my life.

Our vacation is coming to an end, and honestly, I just want to be home. I'm thinking about the upcoming work, and stressing about the 'important things,' rather than just enjoying my last day in the beautiful Florida Keys. The vacation hasn't exactly been what I thought it was going to be, although we did make it to Fantasy Fest- which was the primary purpose of the trip. It was a wild place to be- debauchery, fornication and lust all in one spot. There were Christians protesting, and I yelled at them as I flashed my butterfly painted breasts. It was wall to wall people walking around naked with nothing but body paint. There were crazy-assed costumes, and old men leering everywhere. I have some priceless snapshots. The moment I got my body painted (I decided just to do my top half) people were taking pictures. I felt like a celebrity for a moment, as Aaron and I walked down Duval Street and everywhere we turned, people were asking for a picture of me. Who knows how many old perverts have jerked off to my pics already. The body paint looked bad ass, I have to admit. I had them airbrush a bright, multi-colored butterfly across my chest and stomach. I wore a feather boa, and a denim mini skirt, and let the butterfly free... I wanted to let my inner exhibitionist out, and I certainly did. Poor Aaron was my bodyguard, but even he couldn't stop staring at my tits. I am going to hell. (Well, if I believed in hell, I'd be going there.)


28. 28. 28. The number just keeps ringing. At least there is no cake and no presents this year to further remind me. The trip was my gift. So, I'll just try and make it through the day without thinking 'I'm getting old.' Can I do it? Check back to find out.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay...it actually does get better not worse in the next 10 years. Hang in girlfriend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home