A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yeah, Rocking Saturday Night!!!!

It's a Saturday night, and I'm home alone. Aaron and I spent the day looking at televisions for his bar in the basement, and had planned on catching a movie, but yahoo got the times wrong, and we missed the showing. So, we came home, and he made plans to go play video games (he'll never outgrow them, ever) and see Jackass. I'm overtired from my trip to Indianapolis, and he had been bugging me all day, so I was ambivalent about the whole thing. Have fun, honey. But the brat took my car because he left the light on in his jeep and killed the battery. So, I am in for the evening.

I would like to get some serious writing done, but I don't think I can sit at the computer all night. I can get up and take breaks, but really, I shouldn't be on this thing for an extended period of time. I've been fighting one hell of a headache and my neck is especially sensitive today. What I should do is ice and lay down, but I don't want to fall asleep yet, and that's what will happen. Then I'll be up at 2 when Aaron is getting home, and be awake for the rest of the day.

I feel old tonight. I don't particularily like it. Yup, it's Saturday night and I'm hoping to make it up until at least 9. Last weekend at this time, my night was just getting started(which was a night for the record books, I have to say) and this weekend it's like ' I need to drink my prune juice before I go to bed, oh, and I can't forget my calcium. ' All I need are some knitting needles and bi-focals. I've even got the cats. Uh oh, crazy cat lady looms in the distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home