A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving.

It's a small one this year. Just Aaron and I, his best friend and girlfriend, and our nephew. I learned to adapt years ago to thanksgiving, Aaron style. He is the cook, and I am more than happy to be the help. Once the cooking is done with though, it's all video games, all day... Usually, we have a bigger group, and there's still tons of activity once Aaron and the boys retreat to PlayStation world. But being that there's only one other girl, and I stay away from the testosterone fest on this day, it's sort of quiet. We've been watching girl movies, and not a whole lot else. Oh well, the food is the best part anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home