A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Weight

Today is not starting out so well. I have been wracked with guilt and crying continuously for the last hour. I don't want to get into the why's. All I know, is that it's moments like this when I wonder if I am truly capable of change. Have I made no progress over the last week,month, year... decade?

What a prime example of yesterday's counseling session. Under the covers I go.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger KneuroKnut said...

Yes Allison, you are capable of change. You just need to be patient and kind with yourself and give yourself the time to do it. Have you ever heard the story of the caterpillar? One day it thought its world had ended until it realized that the darkness heralded a new beginning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home