A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Affirmations

I refuse to let my fear consume and control my thoughts any longer. Period. It's time to regain some confidence, and prove to MYSELF that I am capable of anything I set my mind to. I am wasting valuable time and energy on self doubt and needless worry. If I don't stop now, the negative energy will only continue to fester and poison my spirit. I am not facing insurmountable obstacles, I'm overreacting. My biggest obstacle is me. So, even if I have to say the following statements aloud a hundred times a day until I believe in myself, then that is what has to be done. It starts today.

I am strong.
I am intelligent.
I am confident.
I am secure.
I am capable.
I am brave.
I am worthy of success, happiness, and love.
I am empowered.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Blogger KneuroKnut said...

YES YOU ARE!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home