A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thou shalt not take thy partner for granted

I have the most understanding, loyal, and accepting husband in the world. While I have been busy browbeating myself all day for my actions yesterday, he has looked at the situation with so much clarity and offered nothing but compassion and logic. Maybe when I'm feeling better I'll post the gory details of last night, and the shame I feel about it all. But what's important to me right now is making sure my husband knows how much I love him. It's so easy to become wrapped up in myself, or the stress of life, and take my amazing partner for granted. I think it was time for me to get a wake up call. Maybe this was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home