A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bad Day...

I'm not in such a good head space today. I'm hurting, irritable and uneasy.

My kitten started off the day with a bang. She has a thing for toilet paper, and I guess wanted a snack underneath the bed. I heard this weird smacking noise and grabbed her out from underneath the headboard. She was foaming at the mouth! After a few frantic phone calls to the vet and lots of water and milk, Ripley seems to be fine. Little shit is back to looking for trouble, as always.

Nothing has happened since, but I just feel down. I wish I could put my finger on one specific thing that is bothering me, but it's a culmination of things. I hate days like these, because I'm not very good at pulling out of them. Not having a big support system, and not wanting to bother the few close to me, I try and keep everything internalized. Never a good idea, because at some point, it all comes flooding out- usually at the worst possible time.

These are the days when I crank the music as loud as I can handle it, so that I don't have to hear my thoughts echoing in my head...

"Crazy" by Gnarles Barkley and "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco seem to be doing the trick for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home