A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Senorita Alli





Ola! We are in sunny Cancun, and feel as if we have been dropped into the lap of tropical luxury... We have seen the Mayan ruins and snorkeled in Xel-Ha. Drinking margaritas by the pool, complete with games and an eclectic mix of music. It feels like paradise.

I felt pretty good, physically, for the first few days... But after a long excursion and some emotional stress, I've been fighting to keep my pain at bay since yesterday.

All in all, I'm enjoying myself immensely, and can't wait to post pics and describe in more vivid detail, the beauty of Mexico...

I am blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home