A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Monday, May 14, 2007

And we're off...

So we're off to Florida in about an hour. I am excited- it's a vacation for me! My darling husband however, is dreading the trip. He'll be stuck in conferences and classes all week, while I lay on my ass in the sun. Hopefully, between his work and my play, we'll be able to fit in some quality time for just us. We need it- desperately.

I suspect I'll be journaling, reading and taking pictures a lot. I'll do a little soul searching, work on the memoir I've been puttering away at for 3 years, and find new places to go for my daily walks. I'm at a crossroads, and while a trip won't determine the outcome, it will certainly give me a chance to think clearly and figure out where I go from here....

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger H said...

Hey Ali, just wanted to drop a little note to let you know that I am still following your journey. You have come so far and have shown such strength. I am proud of you. Keep seeking and sharing. You will find your grove girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home