A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Monday, June 18, 2007

?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I don't know who I am. Except for that little girl with the big dreams she so desperately wants to chase. I don't know if I'm living the life I'm supposed to be. I know the baby steps to take, to gain some independence, but I'm afraid that it will lead me in a direction away from Aaron. I feel a change inside me, unsure of what it's telling me. But I know that I am the only one who can figure it out. And I'm scared...What if I walk away from the best thing that ever happened to me? Are we right together? What is this constant tugging I feel inside?

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger valiantqueen said...

oh Honey....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home