A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Monday, January 30, 2006

my newest addition



Here she is, our newest family member! We adopted her on Saturday. She was the first kitten I looked at, and I fell in love immediately. We haven't named her yet; hubby and I are trying to find the perfect name that suits her giant personality.(Her name was Yolanda, and that's not going to stay.) She is a purr machine,a love bug, and she wants to explore every nook and cranny. She bounces off the walls, and is very expressive- she loves to talk. She's spunky and determined and I love it! Although, getting her to sit still is impossible. I think Penny would be such a cute name, since we have a cat named Copper. It won't fly though, Aaron thinks the cheese factor is too big. I also love Sadie, Abbey, Sydney, and Kricket, among others. I'm hoping for a flash of insight which will lead me to a unique name. Right now, she has her own room, and I take her out or go see her every hour or two. Copper, former king of the house, is now hissing, howling, and hiding in his kitty condo, so we're slowly introducing them. She is dying to play with him, but he wants nothing to do with her- yet. I have faith that he will come around. What boy can resist a cute little girl???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home