A Woman on a Mission

This is my refuge, my cathartic release... It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's ME.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

relief

I just got home from my second tai chi class. I have to say, even though I'm the youngest in my class by at least 15 years, I am really enjoying it. I don't feel self conscious, wondering if I look silly. I simply feel relaxed, and for at least an hour a week,I feel in sync with my body.

I also just got off the phone with my insurance providers, regarding counseling. They will set me up with a pain management counselor and a pyschiatrist. The lady on the phone couldn't have been more helpful, and said that when people like me call in, desperate for change, it inspires her. Maybe she says that to everyone. But it made me feel special, and it makes me want to get to the bottom of my problems, deal with them, and learn how to live a productive life.

So a great day, all in all. I feel like one small step is a giant leap. Maybe, just maybe, I can achieve my lofty goals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home